Steps to Follow
- Self Quarantine/ Isolation: If you suspect you have been exposed to COVID-19 separate yourself for 14 days to monitor if the develop symptoms.
- Stay at home and Isolation: Separate yourself from other people in your home. However, if your develop any emergency warning signs contact the Ministry of Health through its Emergency Contacts
- Wear a cloth covering/ mask over your nose and mouth.
- Avoid sharing household items.
- Clean your Hands regularly and thoroughly with water and soap for 20 seconds or us an alcohol-based sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol
- Constantly disinfect surfaces.
- Monitor your symptoms.
if (have_posts()) while (have_posts()) : the_post();